Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, after a long enjoyable, unproductive summer of playing with my kids and hiding from any real responsibility that I could, I am back. Back to school, back to homework, back to over-functioning, back to over-committedness, back to it all. One nice thing is being back with old friends and meeting new friends.
I had planned a very useful and productive summer of studying for the GOE (General Ordination Exams) in January, but, alas, twas not to be. It is truly amazing just how many other things I can find to do, that absolutely MUST be done, RIGHT this very minute, cannot be put off even for one second, in order to avoid all those books I dragged home from school to study.
Oh well, why fight procrastination today when you can fight it tomorrow?

1 comment:

The Archer of the Forest said...

Welcome back to the Block...not that I live there anymore ;)