Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Hate Packing!

I hate the whole moving thing. Packing up, cleaning up, getting the house ready to show, packing your office (not too soon, but not too late either!). It is stressful and difficult and, despite my best intentions, I never do if very well. I always get stressed because I want to clean, organize, discard, recycle, and then pack, but what actually happens is mad packing at the last moment which leaves me feeling guilty and inadequate. I look forward to it all being over some day soon!

1 comment:

Merely Human said...

I agree with you there. I always wish that I could be teleported with all my stuff into my new location. I was lucky that I had been unemployed before I moved to seminary so I had lots of time to go through stuff and throw it away! Made the move away from seminary easier.