Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Grumble, grumble

Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon, but it really bugs me when people chat through class, IM through class, shop online through class, and generally not pay attention. It bugs me because I really need to concentrate on what is going on. I paid a lot of money for these classes and I really need to pass them. If you are going to interfere with my learning process, don't be surprised if I get crabby about it. I also just don't understand paying all that money and then not paying attention in class. Lastly, it is really disrespectful to the professor to not pay attention. I mean, if you really don't care about the class and don't want to be there, then find some way to test out of it (or simply drop it). Don't be rude to the instructor and annoying to your classmates. Just hit the road. Believe it or not, some of us would really like to learn something! And some of us need all the help we can get! Paying attention to the instructor is the only hope we have. DON'T INTERFERE WITH THAT!
Arrgghh! (okay, it's out of my system---for now).

No comments: